Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @ Mr Q- I guess you could take that view with anything though... at the end of the day all bits are replaceable, its the rider that matters!
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

True but wheels are so easily damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post
    No offence, it is a compliment! I think that when I get to point I'm going to shed a couple of spokes to lose a few grams I have a real case of OCD. Anyway unless you have hand-built wheels you get what you get.

I have considered this and realised there is no point getting carbon for the sake of it unless I'm going to save a lot of weight, I don't race anymore and I'm a climber so weight is more important than aerodynamics anyway. However my logic is that I got 3,900 back for the damage to the bike, I've decided to keep the frame and take a chance on it as I don't think there's any internal damage so 1,400 spent on eTap and SRAM red brakes leaves 2,500 to spend - just about covers the Enve 2.2's. So I've mentally written them off.

Question is: What will I spend the personal injury compensation on? - will be at least 5 k maybe as much as 10!
    i spent my accident pay out on a house extension. I did get a bike room out of it. Although I'd rather they kept the money and I'd avoided the hospital unpleasantness.