Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aldi Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    Anyone else get terrible flatulence after eating their sandwiches? Twice now it's happened to me.
    Not theirs specifically. Maybe you eat them too fast and swallow air.
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Not theirs specifically. Maybe you eat them too fast and swallow air.
    Never had it with any other make, just Aldi, twice. I nearly exploded. Try them and see if it happens to you, just in the name of science.
    "Go forth and ride your bike". Courtesy of Me 2015.

Are you sure you're not getting them mixed up with the cheap Co2 canisters you bought at the same time?
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Are you sure you're not getting them mixed up with the cheap Co2 canisters you bought at the same time?

I had some of them. Useless - didn't work at all. Smelt like bacon as well....

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Had ALDI liver last night - a quid for 400g - very nice as well with onions and gravy. (emoji of face with tongue licking face.)
    NOT logging in every and each visit now.
    Going to have to BITE someone soon.
    Amicabili Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Had ALDI liver last night - a quid for 400g - very nice as well with onions and gravy. (emoji of face with tongue licking face.)
    And a nice bottle of Chianti?

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    You cant knock ALDI
    I can as you know. Did I mention their stuff is made in sweat shops, their customer service is all but invisible and now you will have given up the will to live before you get to the front of the queue at check-out? I'm not sure what you guys count as good quality but I've not seen it in Aldi goods. Count me out, I'd rather pay a bit more and have something ethically sourced, that fits and won't fall apart after one season.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post
    I can as you know. Did I mention their stuff is made in sweat shops, their customer service is all but invisible and now you will have given up the will to live before you get to the front of the queue at check-out? I'm not sure what you guys count as good quality but I've not seen it in Aldi goods. Count me out, I'd rather pay a bit more and have something ethically sourced, that fits and won't fall apart after one season.
    But that nice Mr Corbyn chap says Aldi and Lidl are great because they pay their staff the living wage.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    CB probably gets his liver straight from the table to the table. If you know what I mean.

Buy the way - how is ALDI food made in a Sweat Shop. ????

Also - returned stuff to ALDI and had immediate refunds on stuff without any quibble.

It must be his great speaking manner that gets him the satisfaction he does not deserve.
    NOT logging in every and each visit now.
    Going to have to BITE someone soon.
    Amicabili Lamia

Well I've only bought the 9.99 set of lights from Aldi but I have to say so far they are excellent for my needs. Really bright, plenty of setting options, various flash modes, intensity etc, and for the price a bargain.
    All the gear and no idea.