Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
    Ordered a Supersix Evo as recommended by CB last night.
    You will not be disappointed. What gruppo does it have Mr Q.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

It's the basic Ultegra version of the Hi Mod Evo. Would have loved to have gone high end but the chipper races I do don't justify it. I'd be in tears if I damaged an ETAP shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
    It's the basic Ultegra version of the Hi Mod Evo. Would have loved to have gone high end but the chipper races I do don't justify it. I'd be in tears if I damaged an ETAP shifter.
    It is a amazing value with Ultegra, especially if you got a bin end 2016 model. As said before, the 2017 model with either Dura Ace or eTap, albeit with Ksyrium Pro Carbon wheels, is now 5999 with exactly the same frame. It seems like Cannondale realised what a steal it was and upped the price accordingly.

Incidentally which Ksyriums did it come with? Mine had Pro SL which as a sub 1.4 kg wheelset is not one I would change immediately as I will need a big spend to get anything else lighter, especially carbon.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Yes looks good value it's a 2016 model, the wheels are just the standard Ksyriums nothing fancy. Hopefully it's a real bike not had an email yet telling me it's despatched. 2200 not to be sniffed at. Once I put nice wheels on it it will be a very light bike.

My 2016 Supersix Evo Team should arrive tomorrow and i am already itching to change the wheels.

Hopefully Santa got my letter about the Lightweights LOL

Thal

Blimey, Supersixes all round!

Enjoy the new Xmas bikes chaps.
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

Thanks. For 3,500 price reduction, i can tolerate the couple of scratches.

i won't ride mine until Springtime. I will go out to my garage and give it the occasional hug though.

Thal

Quote Originally Posted by thalbergmad View Post
    Thanks. For 3,500 price reduction, i can tolerate the couple of scratches.

i won't ride mine until Springtime. I will go out to my garage and give it the occasional hug though.

Thal
    Did you buy the ex demo one on EBay? I was swithering on that one lovely bike great spec.

Yeh, that is the one. I was amazed it didn't go in seconds when it dropped below 4,000.

I read that the weak point are the wheels, but i will give them a try before dismissing them.

Thal

Does it have tubular wheels? If it's the one I saw the wheels looked excellent for racing but maybe not for everyday use.