Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by thalbergmad View Post
    i won't ride mine until Springtime. I will go out to my garage and give it the occasional hug though.

Thal
    Mine only goes out on dry days but in reality, if you get a few splashes of road grime on it you have an excuse to lavish more time on it in the man cave. I do confess to going out to the bike shed when there's nothing on the telly worth watching and sitting on the weights bench for 10 minutes just admiring it while fondly caressing the shapely tubes. Mrs CB hasn't let it in the bedroom as she knows I love it more than her. And I'm 66 FFS - you'd have thought I would would grown up by now!
    Last edited by coolboarder; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:34 AM. Reason: typo
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Well the Supersix is here. Looks great and feels light.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post
    And I'm 66 FFS - you'd have thought I would would grown up by now!
    No not at all, non of us really grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
    Does it have tubular wheels? If it's the one I saw the wheels looked excellent for racing but maybe not for everyday use.
    No, that bike was originally a Black, but the frame was changed to a Team when the other one was damaged according to the seller. It also had a couple of downgraded parts and I didn't think it was worth the dosh.

I bought the unaltered Team version that had a couple of minor zits. It has the Mavic 40C wheels and according to reviews I have read, there lyeth the weak point.

Thal

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post
    I do confess to going out to the bike shed when there's nothing on the telly worth watching and sitting on the weights bench for 10 minutes just admiring it while fondly caressing the shapely tubes.
    I am glad I am not alone in this. I actually tell it how beautiful it is as well, but I am single with no jealous woman to put me in my place.

Thal