What Bike related stuff have you asked Santa for ?

I am hoping for a Rapha voucher and a Garmin 520, but am prepared for disappointment.
    "Go forth and ride your bike". Courtesy of Me 2015.

I got the Italian Bike Mirror for my recent birthday so only other thing I requested was some winter gloves. Easy to please me.
    All the gear and no idea.

A Dogma F8 with Sram eTap and Zipp 454s.

Realistically, probably some energy gels.
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

I rarely ask for bike related presents except for Wiggle vouchers as there is too much propensity for the uninitiated to get it wrong and most things I want are out of present range. However, I am expecting a retro Mondrian inspired La Vie Claire jersey from one of my daughters. I've bought her a Mac airbook and the other one a 600 ABS avalanche backpack so not a fair exchange!

Obviously that's not fair - they are daddy's girls, the apples of my eyes, the loves of my life and my reason for living so nothing is too much for them and I expect nothing in return but I get it by the shed load in terms of love, devotion and gratitude, so I'm a very happy man.
    Last edited by coolboarder; 22nd December 2016 at 4:19 PM.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post
    a retro Mondrian inspired La Vie Claire jersey .
    Sounds nice, let's see a pic when you have it. Piet Mondrian unwittingly designed some good cycling kit, what with all those primary colours and geometric designs.
    "Go forth and ride your bike". Courtesy of Me 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboarder View Post

Obviously that's not fair - they are daddy's girls, the apples of my eyes, the loves of my life and my reason for living so nothing is too much for them and I expect nothing in return but I get it by the shed load in terms of love, devotion and gratitude, so I'm a very happy man.
    Awww, have you been on the sherry CB?
    "Training is also a battle" - Kim Jong-Un

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Awww, have you been on the sherry CB?
    No, there is a soft centre to me really, but a Christmas jumper arrived at work today for our practice Christmas dinner, which elder daughter apparently ordered yesterday on Amazon Prime because one of my nurses told her I was being 'bah humbug', which has made me a bit more sentimental. She introduces me to her friends with, 'here is my dad, he taught me everything I know'. And when I was dancing on the tables stripped to the waist in an apres ski bar, when one of my friends asked, 'how embarrassed are you on a scale of 1-10, 11'?, she answered, '0. He is the coolest dad in the world, he is my hero and I am so proud of him'. Younger one is a bit less outward in her appreciation but I know she feels the same. You can't buy that with all the tea in China.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    I had my preside slightly early - they arrived last week.

A set of HED Ardennes with Tune Mag Hubs - worth 1200 and got them for 560.

Alas - My Son has not spoken to me for over 2 years now - thanks to his Mom - the Ex Wife. Grrrrr But I still pay for him and buy him cards and pressies on his Birthday and Xmas, Because that's what a Dad does.
    NOT logging in every and each visit now.
    Going to have to BITE someone soon.
    Amicabili Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    A set of HED Ardennes with Tune Mag Hubs - worth 1200 and got them for 560.
    Don't suppose I'll get the Enve's for Christmas, lucky if its a shirt from 'er indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post

Alas - My Son has not spoken to me for over 2 years now - thanks to his Mom - the Ex Wife.
    Sorry to hear that, we still do lots of dad things together. One reason I think Mrs CB has not left is because when the subject was touched on both daughters said they'd come and live me me and they still generally take my side in any family argument. Could be they just know which side their bread is buttered.