Non lever Skewers??

Skewers on my DT Swiss wheels do not have a lever, i.e. the handle is rigid at a right angle.
    I'm confused ?

Just pull the lever outwards.

Quote Originally Posted by barrowboy View Post
    Just pull the lever outwards.
    It's fixed ?

The DT Swiss Ratchet Wheel-mounting System (RWS) has revolutionized the way we secure wheels. Unlike the 80-year old eccentric principle used on standard quick releases, the RWS builds clamping force by tightening a bolted connection with an aluminum handle (lever).
    After tightening the RWS lever, it can be raised and rotated into any desired position (see detailed image). Handling the RWS is simple: tighten the system by firmly turning the lever clockwise by hand (min. 15 Nm). After tightening, place the lever in the optimal position by raising the spring-loaded handle and rotating it into place. To release, turn the lever counter clockwise.
    RWS clamping force is up to 50% higher than a quick release. Higher clamping force provides a safer wheel connection to the frame or fork, and minimizes frame/fork flex. This becomes particularly apparent with disc brakes.

Arthur have a read of this, I have copied this from DT Swiss.

Also found this.

Quote Originally Posted by barrowboy View Post

Also found this.
    Brilliant thanks Barrowboy, mine never came with instructions so I had no idea about this. Thanks for clarifying