New bike advise please

Hi to everyone iam new to the forum and looks a great site to get some information and help.

Iam looking to purchase a new road bike very soon
    Iam currently own a Merida Ride and have owned this for around 3 yrs so looking to take a bigger step
    I've looked at a fair few bikes this last 3 months or so and a few have caught my eye but was hoping to get some advise before I make a decision.
    The bikes I've been looking at are the venge vias and the scott foil team issue and the scott solace premium
    The type of ride I do is about 30-50miles with climb around 1500ft around 3-4 times a week weather permitting.
    Also around 2-3 sportives a year
    I have a budget of 6k
    Iam also going to London bike show on 18th feb to take a look at a few scott bikes
    Just looking to see what people views are

And help would really be appreciated
    Last edited by panicbuy; 4th February 2017 at 11:42 PM.

With that kind of budget, you're in the market for anything you like!! Personally, I would be test riding as many different bikes as possible before parting with my money. Some retailers have demo bikes they will let you have for a week or so allowing you to get a proper feel for them and influencing your decision. Good luck with your search, an enviable position to be in.

Thanks for you reply on this
    I took a scott foil away for a demo but the fame size was not right size so didnt really get the correct ride but all in all was 100% better than my current bike
    As said iam going to london bike show so hope to see a few bikes and maybe test a few if aloud.
    Iam not in any rush at all but iam hoping to get some advise on the venge vias if possible

http://road.cc/content/member-news/2...er-roadcc-live
    This event would be a good thing for you if you can get there, even if it is run by the competition.

i clicked on the link and it just took me to roadcc site

ok ive now registered on that site

Sorry about that, I ought to have explained that in order to attend a member's event first you need to become a member. I see from your next post that you appear to have done so, so welcome aboard.

Thank you for all your recommendations, I needed some advise connected with new bike, too. Now I know what I need

__
    If you need any help with your business software Microsoft Dynamics AX than the ideal solution for you will be to contact microsoft dynamics ax partner and ask for advise.