Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Aru confirmed as TL for Astana...his face says it all...
    IMG_2477.JPG

I hear Pete Kennaugh is going to Bora Hansgrohe. Shame really as he was touted as Britain's most likely first TdF winner before Sky bought out Wiggo from Garmin and Froome came out of the woodwork. Sad he's never really realised his full potential. Maybe he will be given a GC role there,
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Bardet confirmed for Vuelta.

Mate at work knows someone that is mate's with Luke Rowe, he broke his leg on a stag doing white water rafting weekend just been! Ouch!
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Mate at work knows someone that is mate's with Luke Rowe, he broke his leg on a stag doing white water rafting weekend just been! Ouch!
    Confirmed... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/40874578

has to be said, if I were a pro cyclist earning megabucks for riding a bike I would not do anything in leisure time that could mean an injury like that!
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Confirmed... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/40874578

has to be said, if I were a pro cyclist earning megabucks for riding a bike I would not do anything in leisure time that could mean an injury like that!
    A lot of teams bar their riders from undertaking risky sports during the season, even skiing off season, but then they take them on survival courses and a broken leg isn't the first likely injury that would spring to mind white water rafting. Its difficult to assess the injury without seeing the radiographs but I was back on my bike in 6 weeks after fracturing my tibia skiing with a 14 hole compression plate and several lag screws till in it so a year seems a bit pessimistic.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

He's done tib AND fib - so I guess no support from the good bone.

Do they get sick pay then? Terrible news either way!

Surprised Mr Moore didn't predict this as the board's very own Nostradamus! =)

It was all fun and games the night before...

Rowe.JPG
    Last edited by The return of Marty Wild; 9th August 2017 at 4:20 PM.