Road Bike Advice

Hi Guys
    Im looking at getting Orbea Orca M30 2017 its on sale for 999.00 pounds. Carbon bike running 105 groupset so im thinking its a good deal?. Tyres that come with it are not good i know so il address that, otherwise do you think its a good buy at that price or could anyone recommend a same spec bike for less than 999.00.....cheers!

P.s Is Orbea a good reputable manufacturer ??

Don't know too much about that specific bike but Orbea do make decent bikes. I know a few people who are very happy with them.

999 isn't too bad. It looks like they've dropped the price as 2018 bikes are hitting the shops. For that very reason, I'd recommend shopping around for bikes with similar spec as you may find something a little cheaper and maybe with better wheels/tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by bike5 View Post

P.s Is Orbea a good reputable manufacturer ??
    They've been around a while, haven't heard of any major problems. Is it possible to have a test ride ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    They've been around a while, haven't heard of any major problems. Is it possible to have a test ride ?
    If the staff feel you are a serious potential buyer, I don't see a reason why they wouldnt.