Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tom Pidcock

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    590

    Tom Pidcock

    What a talent this boy is! He's just added the Junior Mens World TT title to his Junior European and Worlds Cyclo-Cross titles.

  2. #2
    Senior Member coolboarder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Iver, Bucks
    Posts
    10,088
    Quote Originally Posted by dickmarl View Post
    What a talent this boy is! He's just added the Junior Mens World TT title to his Junior European and Worlds Cyclo-Cross titles.
    The Sky is the limit for him!
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    590
    Let's hope not - he'd be better off learning his trade somewhere else.

  4. #4
    Senior Member coolboarder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Iver, Bucks
    Posts
    10,088
    Quote Originally Posted by dickmarl View Post
    Let's hope not - he'd be better off learning his trade somewhere else.
    I was thinking more of Froomedog's natural successor.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    545
    Team Wiggins have said he's signed for them but his dad says he hasn't.
    He probably has signed for Wiggins and I'm sure he will end up at Team Sky in a few years.
    My mate has been talking about this lad for a good few years now.He recognised his talent at the local CX events.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lee C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra
    Posts
    582
    It'll be interesting seeing him in a pro team, he's an outspoken tyke (arnt we all) so i can see him rocking the boat a little.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee C View Post
    It'll be interesting seeing him in a pro team, he's an outspoken tyke (arnt we all) so i can see him rocking the boat a little.
    Rocking the boat is never a bad thing IMO.Cycling needs characters and he'll liven things up!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    Rocking the boat is never a bad thing IMO.Cycling needs characters and he'll liven things up!
    It hasn't done Peter Sagan any harm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •