Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Strava glitch

  1. #21
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Posts
    7,933
    Just hire a white van and run him over and take the Garmin back. Problem solved. You know where he rides as you have his Garmin routes.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

    God - why am I so great !!!


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    862
    All sorted ‘eventually’

  3. #23
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Posts
    7,933
    You use the white van option or go with something else then ????
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

    God - why am I so great !!!


  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    You use the white van option or go with something else then ????
    Cyber attack styleeee. 1000 emails an hour, not that I’m obsessive about things

  5. #25
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Posts
    7,933
    Just a thought being a Garmin user - next time use the Garmin Express on the PC and unassociate the device from yourself in the tools section- this should stop it registering with your Garmin Account.

    Then clear the history and sell it.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

    God - why am I so great !!!


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Just a thought being a Garmin user - next time use the Garmin Express on the PC and unassociate the device from yourself in the tools section- this should stop it registering with your Garmin Account.

    Then clear the history and sell it.
    Your most probably correct, but I did unlink the account and a factory reset on the device.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    862
    Strava notification bell icon. Just me that has to press it 47 times?.

  8. #28
    Senior Member portia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Avoid Paris View Post
    Strava notification bell icon. Just me that has to press it 47 times?.
    That's really bad. I only need to press it 32 times.

    Yes, it seems like their app does not scale well. With the huge increase of users it does not seem to be able to handle it. At least the web browser version. The mobile app seems slightly more responsive.

  9. #29
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Avoid Paris View Post
    Strava notification bell icon. Just me that has to press it 47 times?.
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    That's really bad. I only need to press it 32 times.

    Yes, it seems like their app does not scale well. With the huge increase of users it does not seem to be able to handle it. At least the web browser version. The mobile app seems slightly more responsive.
    Mmmm.
    Mine always works faultlessly 1st time on both iPhone and Laptop

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    862
    32 Wow love to get it that low. I try nice little simple presses and big fat impatient presses. Really vexs me...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •