Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,948 of 1948
    Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Lego should just be little squares and oblongs and small single barrells. They should then be used to build EVERYTHING.

You should not have specific parts that cant be used to build anything else but that completed item. That's just not right.

The Lego Technic is not Lego its a building set that can only make one model. Proper Lego makes anything you can put your mind to.
    Basic Lego builds everything.....but when you get epic builds ..e.g.... pirates of the Caribbean ship....then you get parts that only work with that build.
    lego technic....well that's a different ball game...you really have to think, bits don't just click together , there are sliding pins and all sorts holding things together ....but for a 12 years old he did well....the box age rating is 16.... no wonder I struggled

but it's all finished now....and everything works, pistons pumping, steering , doors , gearbox ( oh yes) and the rear spoiler....and the led kit ..headlights , brake lights and interior light....looks the muttz nutz!!...

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Vids....
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

You seen this, Vladders?

https://zwiftinsider.com/using-discord/
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Yeah, I saw that and that was how I created our RCUK Discord channel and tried to use it with Ports.

We can text fine between ourselves and in private... ie no one else on Zwift can see the messages..... but the voice.... it says we are transmitting a signal as the avatar goes green, but there is no sound coming through.

I still havent figured out why??
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Yeah, I saw that and that was how I created our RCUK Discord channel and tried to use it with Ports.

We can text fine between ourselves and in private... ie no one else on Zwift can see the messages..... but the voice.... it says we are transmitting a signal as the avatar goes green, but there is no sound coming through.

I still havent figured out why??
    Vlad, Discord has nothing to do with Zwift so nobody on Zwift would see it anyway.

Perhaps, what we were saying was constant swearing so it was all censored, haha.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Well.... that could be the case....
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Censored the heavy breathing more like

Lagging on Zwift tonight, you really can see when you’re ill, the numbers just don’t lie.