Which bike bianchi infinito cv or look 765 hm

About to replace bike ,narrowed it down to two bikes
    bianchi infinito cv ultegra
    look 765 hm ultegra
    advice on above bikes please ,bianchi reviews seem positive,very little about the look 765 hm,anyone own either bike ,if so what's the good bad and ugly ,some good deals Rutland doing the bianchi at good price ,merlin doing look at good price,look comes with di2,which makes it appealing but don't want to get swayed by the di2 if the bianchi is a better bet ,any help please before these deals are over .

Bianchi Infinito is an awesome bike.

Don't know much about the Look but I'd suggest you won't go far wrong with the Bianchi.

I ridethe Infinito cv, excellent ride the countervail really works, as Tom stated you will not go far wrong with the bianchi
    sorry I cannot compare it to the look.

I also can't comment on the Look, but I have an Infiniti cv with the potenza group set, as Lincolndave says it is a very comfortable bike. I can only compare it to the Bianchi Via Nirone which is an older frame etc.., but the brakes are much better, it climbs well (probably the wheels have a lot to do with this too) and is a solid descender.

If you are seriously considering one check that the forks have been replaced there was a recall on them earlier in the summer, Bianchi replaced mine and all of the dealers will have done it, but just make sure.

Would I buy one again? Yes!

Get the look, purely as you don’t see so many about. And some deep rims

Pulled the pin ,got the bianchi with potenza groupset,gonna upgrade to eps,merlin have a chorus eps v2 gear kit,unsure if this is everything I need,it's listed with ,shifters,f+r derailleur,charger,eps interface,but doesn't show eps v2 power unit that goes in seat tube,presume I also need this ?,if someone can clarify exactly what is required,be much appreciated.

Hi Baz69,
    Can't help you on what is required except that I think there isn't much compatibility between Potenza and Chorus, so what you set out looks about right. Chorus won't work if you have the 11 - 32 cassette, although mine is 11-29 which I think is the standard spec for the Infinito CV.

I would be interested to see how you get on as I am contemplating doing the same upgrade as you at some point. Please let us know.

Just been on the velotech site ,there FAQ page on compatibility 11/29 and 11/32 won't work with eps,emailed them to get some clarification on this and what my options are,