Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    Can I just quickly highjack this tread asking if there's any online video archive of recent grand tours? I managed to find all full stages for giro 2015 on youtube and watched it over the last month. I found it both interesting and educational... and want more. My first tour that I actually followed was Vuelta 2017 so I have a lot of catching up to do.
    I'm not sure you'll find full stages/races anywhere due to the length/running time.
    Eurosport periodically show compressed highlights at obscure times of the day through out the closed season.They also show highlights of The Monuments(Paris-Roubaix/Milan-San Remo etc).
    Generally a couple of weeks before the Races they'll show highlights of the previous years event.ITV4 do the same.
    I think there are usually DVD releases of highlights too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tungate View Post
    Afternoon all.
    I'm glad he's gone for it, good on him!
    It's now or never for the froomedog and he knows it. He's at the peak of his powers and unchallenged at the top of the food chain in the strongest team in the peleton.
    If it didn't quite work out then at least he gave it a shot, there's a chance that in the next couple of years he can eke out another tour or possibly two before his powers start to wane.
    If it comes off he hop up a few steps in the legends hall of fame.
    I think of anyone from the contenders he has by far the best shot at it.
    He was getting called out too so he almost had to do it.
    He'll be very aware of the rise of a younger, similar rider in Dumoulin. Of any of them, he's the one that's the threat to the Froome era.
    I can see him beating Froome consistently a couple of years down the line. He's an up and coming big mig.
    Indeed. Tom Dum is a star. Giro defo the race of last year IMHO.

Oh and welcome back Dan!
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Not sure I'd go as far as to say it was the best of the crop, but it was the Giro I have most enjoyed!
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    I'm not sure you'll find full stages/races anywhere due to the length/running time.
    Eurosport periodically show compressed highlights at obscure times of the day through out the closed season.They also show highlights of The Monuments(Paris-Roubaix/Milan-San Remo etc).
    Generally a couple of weeks before the Races they'll show highlights of the previous years event.ITV4 do the same.
    I think there are usually DVD releases of highlights too.
    Oh well. Will need to make do with the highlights.