Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    What did I say, Vlad? Im quitting cycling? Must say, in a moment of madness I did actually think about selling my bike..... dunno what's happening to me.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Ooh popcorn time. But seriously you two have got to up your game on Strava

I’m lost.... which two and why?
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Mr Taco update -

Forgot to say the boss at my work with his 320ftp and his love for Tacos, he did the RL....

Seems like nearly 200 of his Watts didn’t join him at the start line. 18.3av which was unexpected ha ha

There were closures on Leith and Boxxy apparently, after that poor gent died and an accident around Boxxy.

Chap on another forum (not cycling) did a 9 hour effort.

Just watched highlights of the ‘Men’s Surrey Classic’, how comes they only did 160km, nowhere near as my climb circuits as before?!

Winning time of 4h 20m, I’ve met someone that did the RL (same distance) in 4h 15m.

Conditions really were slow this iteration.

The RL website has it as 183km Marty..although Wikipedia has it as 187km. Average speed of 42.2kmh.

Yeah, they didn’t do that this year. 165k in total, 5k neutralised. I just watched it.