Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Quite, it's fairly non discriminate in that position it holds. I don't cycling 100m without a helmet, always worried that will be the time I need it.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    You do know Nick - that after this has all cleared up, you will still have a fuddled head.

After the several concussions I've suffered through sports and the last bike off, my short term memory is crap, a bit might be due to my age, but I think a lot has to do with the concussions I had.

I often walk to the kitchen or into a room and then stand there and think to ones self - "what was I going to do?"

Its then all over and I very rarely remember what it was, so lots of things never get done.

Hope that you don't have such problems and you can complete your courses etc.
    Cheers Vlad, I really hope things improve too. I hate not being able to think clearly, and my short term memory has gone to shit too.

Before my accident, I read articles about concussions in sport and the long term effects on the brain, so there is definitely a link there.

Plus my short term memory has gone to shit*

* - Concussion lols

Taco Bandit Boss at my work got sick of questionable power readings and just bought Garmin Vector 3 L/R sides.

He’s even got a programme from DC Rainmaker which compares power readings. His first test shows the Taco reading higher, interestingly, it read higher the later into the short test. So he’s thinking he’ll do the FTP test on Zwift and a big climb on there.

Of his group, only one now persists with his Taco and his 320w FTP ha ha

He’s even found an FB page where they’re all chatting about the Taco gains
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."