Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Im trying to get into my beetroot, the modern day EPO, it's a rocky road though! Injecting EPO probably easier going! =)
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

I think it'll be between Tom Dom and Froomlbutamol for the Giro. I think the course may of be designed with those two in mind, to draw them into a head to head and it's worked.
    That 30 odd km TT on stage 17? will be a killer for the climber guys.
    I think Tom Dom will win it, he could put a minute or even a minute and a half into Froome he's that good a TT'er, maybe 3 minutes to more into some of the little fellas.
    Froome may have the legs to run it all close but I think his head isn't gonna be 100% because of whats going on.

Tungsten has spoken
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Aru

Has a big nose, but what about for the win?

Quote Originally Posted by Avoid Paris View Post
    Aru
    Nah. I'm not sure he'll win another GT unless he signs up for one of the big hitting teams again. He was daft to leave the ruskies, did it for the $.
    His team aren't strong to pull him through his inevitable bad day or two and he can't TT.

Froome’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

Let’s face it, short of some sort of hushed up agreement to say he’s ‘proved his case’ he’s got no hope of defending his argument so whether he wins the Giro or not I can’t see his career surviving this season.

He’s (ironically due to what I believe to be his integrity) put his eggs in the basket of proving his innocence but quite how you prove a supposed freak occurrence is beyond me.

And while not breaking any rules it is farcical that he’s able to keep this rumbling on for however long it has been without any end date being finalised.
    Last edited by Tom Logan; 1st May 2018 at 7:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Logan View Post

And while not breaking any rules it is farcical that heís able to keep this rumbling on for however long it has been without any end date being finalised.
    It isn't him that's doing it though is it?It's the authorities.Maybe they want this to drag on..any publicity is better than none?
    My guess is it will be dealt with when they're ready and it might drag on another 6 months.He'll ride the Giro and TDF,possibly win both and if he's any sense retire at the end of the season.
    If they were going to ban him they would have by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Logan View Post
    I can’t see his career surviving this season.
    I think his career will be absolutely fine - there are plenty of examples of proven offenders whose careers have continued quite happily, Contador, Valverde, Vinokourov to name a very very small handful.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    So did Armstrong - for a while.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!