Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Pooh.jpg

Took me ages to do this Marty.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    That’s awesome, Vlad. You’re a genius.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Pooh.jpg

Took me ages to do this Marty.

Such a simple, yet powerful concept! Impressive.

Ports you Tech Wizard, how do we make that a smilie? Appreciate as we're not admin we wont be able to embed it into the smilie list on here. But take it we can make it into a smilie else where and past the link?
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    No way heíd get away with it so why try?
    I think there needs to be more clarity from the rules. Most of the time the commisaires turn a blind eye. Either you are allowed to draft to get back on after a mechanical or you're not... its too much of a grey area at the mo.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    I think there needs to be more clarity from the rules. Most of the time the commisaires turn a blind eye. Either you are allowed to draft to get back on after a mechanical or you're not... its too much of a grey area at the mo.
    I think that's it's a difficult one to judge and to police. If you're in the convoy then it's impossible not to draft to some extent. Evidence is also sketchy relying on a commisaire being in the vicinity or it being caught on TV.

I think it's also right that they keep in mind the race situation - if it's someone way back on GC and they are held up by a crash or a puncture I don't see the harm in letting them draft to get to the finish line.

Dumoulin had to be penalised - it was blatant drafting, it was caught on camera and he is obviously a GC contender so the seconds matter.

Wonder if the driver was punished - funny how he was going at the precise speed Dumoulin wanted.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Ah, but he wasn't the only one, the day before there was Astana doing the same thing and they did not get punished. The camera bike was with them the whole time and even sounding its horn as they busted through the other cars.

The cars had to pull over before a bend to let them chase back on and the Astana car took them right back to the rear of the bunch.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Yeah it is a grey area, can you think of a time Sky did that though? When Froome had the mechanical last year and the peloton smelt blood, Michal K, Landa and the crew turned themselves inside out and got him back in.

There's making your way back through the cars and then there's hitching a full blown lift, this was clearly taking it too far IMO.

Last day in the office this month.... Im watching on my phone through EuroSport, but listening to it on ITV4 on my work PC haha.

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Last day in the office this month.... Im watching on my phone through EuroSport, but listening to it on ITV4 on my work PC haha.
    I would love to ' work' in a office....sounds a right doss