Thread: Womens TOB

Womens TOB

I've searched for this on TV main and free channels and no joy. Is it on Eurosport or whatever? I don't know because I refuse to pay for watching the telly (apart from the licence of course over which I have no choice)!

Given that the organisers are paying the women the same as the men and revenue comes from sponsors who like to see their products given airtime, this lack of coverage seems rather counter-productive.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

It's on ITV4(highlights)at 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    It's on ITV4(highlights)at 8pm.
    I've looked for it there and couldn't find it - has it been on there all week?
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Think so - I only started watching yesterday. Cracking stage today, the ladies racing has come on in leaps and bounds over the past few years or so.

I did see it in my EPG yesterday, but with 10 zillion channels I can't remember which one it was....

I watched it last night - straight to it on ITV4 but had looked in vain the rest of the week.

As a feminist with 2 daughters who I've encouraged to take the world by storm as equal or better than any man and 100% women staff who put me in my place even though I'm the boss, as much as I want to enjoy it, I hate to say it that I find women's road racing a bit boring and I was switching back and forth from the Portugal v Spain which was exciting. Pity Ronaldo had the last word - I hate that pruning peacock with a vengeance.

TOB girls is on Euro sport 1 @ 20:00 tonight

i can't stand that blinking winker either CB

I thought that CB was being a bit harsh in his assessment of women's cycling, and then I watched today's stage!

I guess that the dominance of Rivera and her Sunweb team didn't help, but it was a bit of a dull procession.

And of course I know that plenty of men's races can be boring before anyone jumps on me.