View Poll Results: Do you shave ya legs?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, have smoother, legs than her indoors!

5 31.25%
  • Trim them nice and short!

1 6.25%
  • Wax, Baby, bring on the pain!

1 6.25%
  • Nope, I like the look of bush where my expensive shorts end!

9 56.25%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    As it happens I have very muscular legs so probably look good shaved but still no. The faff of shaving then getting stubble etc. Nah.
    All the gear and no idea.

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    Thinking about it, if I shaved my legs the muscle definition would far more pronounced...

Hmmm, I'm sitting on the fence now Marty
    There is that, I think I tan better and show off what little definition I have better.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Oh for heavens sake...
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

You better believe it, Baby =)

I will settle for one other member coming forward now, even if its Carla! haha
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Changing tack slightly, what face razors do you gents use? I've used Gillette Fusion ones, which seem to be made of cheese and go blunt after about a week, so looking for new ideas. Maybe its my manly stubble.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

I don't, I trim with the same thing I do the legs with and all other manscaping too as it goes. Guess you gents are rocking a nice big bush round ya nether regions yeah!

Shaving legs has nothing or little to do with aero. The main reason pros do it is to experience less pain in during regular leg massages.

My legs are reasonably hairy and Ibwant to keep it that way.

I voted yes although I don't I used to in the summer when I was a bit more 'athletic' and fit - and would do again if I get in the same position

Wheeeey, they're coming out of the woodwork now.

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Do you shave/trim/wax your guns?

I generally trim them so they look done on the bike and when I'm off, there are signs I have hit puberty and can be grown back in if needs be in a week!
    I was amazed how many hits this thread has had in 2 hours - mostly the same people mind you.

For the record as I have male pattern baldness my legs are nearly bald anyway but there are one or two unsightly tufts here and there so yes I do shave using an electric razor while I'm sat on the loo having a dump! Paradoxically, when I raced and had a bit more hair, I didn't shave largely because I wanted to piss everyone else off when they were beaten by some geezer with hairy legs. Same with my head although I actually quite a lot still for 68 I keep it cut short so as not to accentuate the parts going a bit thin.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.