Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    I'm in - I've seen the pictures of your daughters CB. .... Love a great roast dinner and a BBQ. Preferebly one after the other..... Whats for desert ????
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Trust, Vlad with a remark like that.

Not a fan of fast food, do it once or twice a year. That said, got a McDonalds late on Sat night out of desperation, was grim. Bugger King is better IMO.

Love a good roastie! But too hot this time of year for it.

My Missus is an amazing cook, I get insanely spoilt. My work lunches piss all over me colleagues’ offerings.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Oh I'm sure none of us thought for one minute that the CB household would indulge in something so passť as a roast dinner - god forbid
    I'm glad you realise this Carla.

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    I'm in - I've seen the pictures of your daughters CB. .... Love a great roast dinner and a BBQ. Preferebly one after the other..... Whats for desert ????
    This is barely worthy of reply.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

"What's for desert?"

Sun and sand, mate.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post

Love a good spit roastie! But too hot this time of year for it.

My Missus is an amazing cook, I get insanely spoilt. My work lunches piss all over me colleagues’ offerings.
    What did you have today ...?.....I think my poshes work lunch is either tuna avocado or egg mayo prawn and cress

Quote Originally Posted by Boxhilljunkie View Post
    I think my poshes work lunch is either tuna avocado or egg mayo prawn and cress
    My favourite is Tres Colores: mozarella, avocado and tomato with black pepper and dash of dill mayonnaise (get it - the colours of the Italian flag) takes me 10 minutes to prepare it so today I'm slumming it with ham and tomato!
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

I get all sorts, not left overs either, specifically prepared lunches. People I work with tucking into their crappy sandwiches and I'm living the dream haha.

Nothing today, we had the day off yest to enjoy the sun, I considered BBQing more so I would have something for today but couldn't be ar5ed.

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    , I considered BBQing more so I would have something for today but couldn't be ar5ed.
    Oh no....this is how this thread started.....don't do it Marty.....say NO to deliveroo

Fear not, bought a salad from our cafť.