Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar

Live in fear of this!

"Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Looks real to me, and is something that does concern me. On a road near us a friend gave a driver verbal grief after he close-passed him and his young son, the driver slowed and the passenger repeatedly tried to push him off.

I guess another good reason to have a rear facing camera so the reg no can be traced!
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

The video has been taken down now. Don't suppose there's any other links or a description please?

Its on Tweeter I believe.

Chap on a road bike gets pushed clean off the road, a miracle he didn't some road furniture that was just up the road. C*nts in the car laughing!

Rear facing camera is actually a pretty good idea. Horrific that we live in a time where it could be deemed a good idea.

Death penalty is too good for these people, I think a slow and painful crushing in a large press over a few hours would probably do the trick.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

*Forgive my French anyone that is easily offended but perpetrators of behaviour like this warrant this word.

Cheers Marty.

Just had a quick look on Twitter and think I've found it.

IIRC, a few incidents like this occurred a couple of years ago and there was some concern about dickheads starting a craze...you know, for a laugh.

Absolute knobheads.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    There was the advert on tv that started it all off - about people in scandanavia hitting people with large salmon as they drove past them.

The dckheads in UK then thought it was a goood laugh and took it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX1ZD1yn2qE

nowdays they just ram you off the road.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post

Death penalty is too good for these people, I think a slow and painful crushing in a large press over a few hours would probably do the trick.
    Being pursued up Monte Zoncolan on a bike stuck in 52/11 by a hungry Grizzly bear would be my penalty of choice.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Being pursued up Monte Zoncolan on a bike stuck in 52/11 by a hungry Grizzly bear would be my penalty of choice.
    With flat tyres and rubbing brake pads too!

...and no saddle, just a seatpost.