Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636

    Happy birthday Boxie!!

    Hope you have a good day Boxie.

    To kick things off, I got you a present.

    (Note: The forum has limitations on the number of images that can be used in a single post so I had to be a little creative and attach some and link others. Some of the attached images may look smaller, but you can click them to enlarge them)

    1.JPG

    Hmmm what could it be?

    Lets make this birthday one to remember...

    2.jpg

    3.jpg

    Guess 1:

    4-Guess1.jpg

    Ohhh, nice try but I haven't bought you a brand new pair of pink Rapha overshoes.

    Try again...

    Guess 2:

    5-Guess2.jpg

    Another good effort, but there's not a pink tool belt inside.

    Final chance...



    Sooooo close...a fat bike with pink tyres. I sense a theme here

    Unlucky mate, but I'm not a heartless monster. I'm gonna let you have your present, but you have to have one more guess...

    Guess 4...



    Jeez, calm down mate. You'll do yourself an injury...especially at your age

    Go on then...have a look at what I got for you...



    Ta da...



    That's right I got you Box Hill in a box for Boxie!

    Enjoy

  2. #2
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Ha ha ha.....that's what I've always wanted!!, thanks Nick, I would say you've made my day but it's only 06:30, but you have made my day so far...Mmmm actually my toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich was pretty good too so your on par..ha ha ha.

    well I'm off out in half hour to see my prezzi....and kick everyone off my land

  3. #3
    Senior Member portia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Happy birthday, Boxxy!!!! Have an eventful day - lots of PBs, KOMs and yeah... kick those amateurs off your land!!!!


    btw - Nick, a very generous prezzie. Can I have Leith Hill?
    Last edited by portia; 15th July 2018 at 8:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxhilljunkie View Post
    Ha ha ha.....that's what I've always wanted!!, thanks Nick, I would say you've made my day but it's only 06:30, but you have made my day so far...Mmmm actually my toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich was pretty good too so your on par..ha ha ha.

    well I'm off out in half hour to see my prezzi....and kick everyone off my land
    As long as I'm up there with a PB and banana toastie, it was worth the effort

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    Happy birthday, Boxxy!!!! Have an eventful day - lots of PBs, KOMs and yeah... kick those amateurs off your land!!!!


    btw - Nick, a very generous prezzie. Can I have Leith Hill?
    Sure, no problem...



    Ahhh...bollocks to this, here just take it:




  6. #6
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Posts
    7,933
    Want to see you ride Box Hill in this....

    3228-1.jpg

    Happy Birthday Mate.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

    God - why am I so great !!!


  7. #7
    Senior Member portia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    Sure, no problem...



    Ahhh...bollocks to this, here just take it:




    Thanks!!!!!! I might consider selling you those mavic wheels after all

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Want to see you ride Box Hill in this....

    3228-1.jpg

    Happy Birthday Mate.
    Cheers Vamps
    I do..every time...why do you think I stand up on climbs....ha ha ha
    Last edited by Boxhilljunkie; 15th July 2018 at 2:36 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    Happy birthday, Boxxy!!!! Have an eventful day - lots of PBs, KOMs and yeah... kick those amateurs off your land!!!!


    btw - Nick, a very generous prezzie. Can I have Leith Hill?
    cheers Ports....I did get a PB...up white down 7:24.. last time I got 8:17.. well happy with that

  10. #10
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    As long as I'm up there with a PB and banana toastie, it was worth the effort
    Ha ha. Ha..you are chum...you are.

    you know Nick up been up leith hill many many times and I've never seen the top..except now with that pic...hopefully Ports will let me up there , now he owns it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •