Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    Thanks!!!!!! I might consider selling you those mavic wheels after all
    I've just given you a hill and you're going to think about selling me those wheels?!?

    Come on Ports, do the decent thing and pop them in the post...special delivery too

  2. #12
    Senior Member portia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    I've just given you a hill and you're going to think about selling me those wheels?!?

    Come on Ports, do the decent thing and pop them in the post...special delivery too
    You are right. I was being inconsiderate and ungrateful. After what you have done for me I am not going to charge you at all. Here you go. These are yours:
    mavic-cosmic-pro-carbon-rim-brake-700c-road-clincher-wheelset-2017-white-EV285996-9000-1.jpg

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    You are right. I was being inconsiderate and ungrateful. After what you have done for me I am not going to charge you at all. Here you go. These are yours:
    mavic-cosmic-pro-carbon-rim-brake-700c-road-clincher-wheelset-2017-white-EV285996-9000-1.jpg
    Nice one. Thanks Ports.

    Erm...one problem, I've downloaded the image, printed it out but can't seem to get them to work.

    It's probably something I'm doing, so I'm going to take the bike and print out to the lbs tomorrow.

  4. #14
    Senior Member portia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    Nice one. Thanks Ports.

    Erm...one problem, I've downloaded the image, printed it out but can't seem to get them to work.

    It's probably something I'm doing, so I'm going to take the bike and print out to the lbs tomorrow.
    You need to be using a 3D printer I think.

  5. #15
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Bridge over the River Cam
    Posts
    5,566
    Happy birthday you ol’ git.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    Nice one. Thanks Ports.

    Erm...one problem, I've downloaded the image, printed it out but can't seem to get them to work.

    It's probably something I'm doing, so I'm going to take the bike and print out to the lbs tomorrow.
    Stick the print-out onto thick card, job done! Don't cut out the card in between the spokes though. Properly aero, but rubbish in crosswinds and rain.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

  7. #17
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Happy birthday you ol’ git.
    thanks mate but your too late for the party....old?...how old do you think I am??

    Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Stick the print-out onto thick card, job done! Don't cut out the card in between the spokes though. Properly aero, but rubbish in crosswinds and rain.
    ha ha ha..genius

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    You need to be using a 3D printer I think.
    This always confuses me. My printer is 3D! It has width, height and depth.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Stick the print-out onto thick card, job done! Don't cut out the card in between the spokes though. Properly aero, but rubbish in crosswinds and rain.
    Nice...think I'll print out two lots. One with filled aero and the other without.

    Super-light too!

    Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing

  10. #20
    Senior Member Boxhilljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    London baby
    Posts
    2,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    Nice...think I'll print out two lots. One with filled aero

    Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing

    And maybe the other filled with malteasers?...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •