Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Let's have a weight contest

Let's have a how heavy is your bike contest.....forget what the shop tells you

take off your water bottles and Garmin, saddle bags......stand on your scales..then do it again holding your bike taking away your body weight

what does it weigh??....just for fun

My Supersix was weighed on a hand held digital scale at the bike shop just after the eTap and SRAM Red brakes were retro-fitted, with pedals and a single bottle cage, and it recorded 5.95 kg*. I have subsequently weighed it upside down on the large digital platform scales in my waiting room we use for weighing dogs, so I don't have to weigh myself first, and is accurate to 10 gm, and it weighed 6.35 on that with just the addition of the eTap satellite climber's buttons which weigh a whole 30 gm! So not sure which to believe but pretty light whichever way.

* I have a photograph of that somewhere but couldn't find it to attach.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

How heavy is your cock? Who can pee the highest? Who can ride 100 miles without a drink?

Lets just have a pissing contest

Canyon Ultimate CF SL
    Mavic Cosmic Allu wheels
    Ultegra groupset.
    15.25lb/6.91kg.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Trek Domane SLR9, Bontrager carbon wheels SRAM Etap - 6.5 kg's

Trek Madone 6 2016, Ultegra DI2, FSA Alloy/carbon wheels - 7.4 kgs.

VLAD the fat Vampire - 88.5 kgs
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Q View Post
    How heavy is your cock? Who can pee the highest? Who can ride 100 miles without a drink?

I'm old and me prostrate might be not the same - so I cant pee that high nowdays.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Heavier than yours

Shop and manufacturer weights are as reliable as the EC combined MPG.

Isn't it more relevant to weigh with everything still attached, in typical pre-ride trim?

As I found out on my ride in this morning, you can have the lightest weightest aero'est bike, with the roundest wheels, sram etap and tyres made from unicorn skin and it all goes to hell because of a headwind.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    V1-R, Campy Record 11s running 3T CF bars and stem, rolling on 404s.

6.7kg
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Well if we were on a cock/pissing forum then that would be relevant. Those who can ride 100 miles without a drink are probably very dehydrated but this is useful exchange of information/advice for those less experienced.

We all like boasting about how light/expensive/exclusive our bike is so that is relevant to this forum and if you don't like it/have a very heavy bike you don't want to admit to, have a small dick and prostatitis so you can't piss very high then you don't have to contribute.

And just to annoy you further my 5.95 - 6.35 kg Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod is fitted with SRAM eTap, Cannondale Hollogram SiSl2 semi-compact chainset, Cannodale SAVE 25.4 mm seatpost, Mavic Cosmic Carbon Pro UST wheels with 25 mm Yksion UST tubeless tyres and USE Spinstix QR skewers, Mavic Zxellium carbon pedals (actually re-badged Time Expressos), Cannondale carbon bars, Cinelli Dinamo stem finished with Lizardskins bar tape, Sella Italia SLR pro saddle and a single Focus carbon bottle cage. Have I missed anything?

Ahh...I feel much better having got that out of my system.
    Last edited by coolboarder; 4 Weeks Ago at 2:24 PM.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.