What is happening to the world??
    MA ...is buying everything....cheap...clever sod

Best of luck to the Evans staff.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

The guys in the Cardiff branch seem to know their cycling onions...be sad to see them close.

Whichever shops remain open will no doubt start to stock the same kinda cycling tat that Sports Direct sells.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    The guys in the Cardiff branch seem to know their cycling onions...be sad to see them close.

Whichever shops remain open will no doubt start to stock the same kinda cycling tat that Sports Direct sells.
    Sports Direct are rumoured to be stocking Zipp wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    Sports Direct are rumoured to be stocking Zipp wheels!
    Crikey...that would be a turn-up for the books!

Seems they're planning on selling them at a decent price too, although they're not selling wheelsets. All the links I found went to error 404 pages...gotta love the html error code in relation to the Zipp range

Seems they're planning on selling them at a decent price too, although they're not selling wheelsets. All the links I found went to error 404 pages...gotta love the html error code in relation to the Zipp range
    Clever

They had kinda substandard stock and though I got cloddy from them, it was all a bit bland, and they didn't research good affordable-ish electric bikes. Just trek all the way it seemed. But best wishes to the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by portia View Post
    Clever
    Maybe a bit too clever for Mr Ashley

What next from SD.....Rapha....Pinarello....Team SD ......?

Team Sports Direct... well actually the ladies Drops Cycling Team is looking for a headline sponsor... 250k would be a mere snippet for Mr Ashley. He could actually muscle in on mens world tour too.

The Zipp wheels seemed to sell out quickly from SD, over a day ago. Makes me wonder if they'd already started selling off Evans stock before the deal was official.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone