Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    I once made a p i p e b o m b in the 90s using cordite from s h o t g u n cartridges, this before it became non PC to do such things! haha

Difference is we lit it in safe surroundings on private land where no one else could be subjected to it, boy, I wont forget that experience. The things you do when you're young and ignorant of risks.

However, using fireworks in the manner above to distress and/or injure people is something else. I despair of these people, truly a waste of air.
    Last edited by The return of Marty Wild; 7th November 2018 at 1:06 PM.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Agreeed.

They should be tied to a giant Catherine wheel and lit up.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

I fear for humanity, frankly. I don't think there has been a time where people had less respect for their fellow man/woman.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Spanish Inquisition. ??????
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

Jeeez Marty ...your worse than me....ya Terry o ist

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    I once made a p i p e b o m b in the 90s using cordite from s h o t g u n cartridges, this before it became non PC to do such things! haha

Difference is we lit it in safe surroundings on private land where no one else could be subjected to it, boy, I wont forget that experience. The things you do when you're young and ignorant of risks.

However, using fireworks in the manner above to distress and/or injure people is something else. I despair of these people, truly a waste of air.
    Erm, actually when kids me and some mates did worse than this but I cannot divulge the details! No-one got hurt or property damaged etc but it was well dodgy. This was the 70s in my defence but still.
    All the gear and no idea.

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    I have the remnants of said implement, but probs best not to post a pic up!

I to tend to agree with PRS, state of the gun/knife crime in London. The fact we're not safe on the roads because we ride bicycles. The way homeless people are regularly treated all through the year. Increased amount of road rage etc.

Not the greatest time to be around.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Yes the knife crime issue, unbelievable. WTF is going on, I'm soooo glad I live way out west and not in London or big city. I'd fear for my kids.
    All the gear and no idea.

The knife thing is based on the fact that the Police can no longer stop you and search you as we did before, to find the things you should not have on you.

You can thank the fooking Liberal do gooders for that and the other issues the Police now have with rising crime levels.

To fight bad guys, you cant be a bloody
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Yes the knife crime issue, unbelievable. WTF is going on, I'm soooo glad I live way out west and not in London or big city. I'd fear for my kids.

Look at the places where these these kids are stabbing each other....they are all shit hole parts of London ...every area's got places where you shouldn't go...
    im in london( just)...we don't get gangs round here....but then the kids of today don't like going out side...when I suggest going riding/ outside with my son, I get a look of 'why am I being punished'.

my misses is always banging on about ...it's not safe here...let's move...but to where??......I quite like the Cayman Islands