Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    I still line the logos up with the stem, if that restores any respect you may have lost for me
    Its a start.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    I hear you... I even make sure the logos are lined up with the valves the same on both wheels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1020 View Post
    I still line the logos up with the stem, if that restores any respect you may have lost for me
    Velominati Rule #40
    Tires are to be mounted with the label centered over the valve stem.

Pro mechanics do it because it makes it easier to find the valve. You do this because that’s the way pro mechanics do it. This will save you precious seconds while your fat ass sits on the roadside fumbling with your CO2 after a flat. It also looks better for photo opportunities. Note: This obviously only applies to clinchers as tubulars don’t give you a choice.

I also confess to OCD over matching tyres. The only time I don't is if I've punctured and had to put on a spare tyre (or wheel) in an emergency because it is beyond repair.
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

All that aligning and then you realise you’ve got the direction wrong. Feck..