Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxhilljunkie View Post
    ive heard they can turn you into a Vampire if you enjoy it
    Oh - what you saying dude !!!!
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxhilljunkie View Post
    Thanks CB I'm glad it's not just me....is there not something that can be done about ?.....it's a really horrible feeling.......I'm even more glad it's not prostate as I really didn't fancy a 'Probe'
    I'm not saying its not your prostate just I've had mine checked and its OK. Its weird that, the racing incident apart, the sensation that I needed to pee immediately or I was going to wet myself came on about 20 years ago on a ride to the south coast. I can remember it so distinctly I can even remember the exact location I stopped. I thought it may be pressure on the perineal region from the saddle but several saddles with cut-outs later I still get the same feeling and its not just related to cycling. Its odd though - if I know I can't go the sensation goes away and I can hold my bladder for hours longer if I know I can go I'm almost wetting myself rushing to get the old man out! The pleasures of getting old I guess!
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, its how times many you get back up that count.

Emptying the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Avoid Paris View Post
    Emptying the tank
    Well that's it...I was empty....it's only that moment after pushing the limit...it lasts around 3-4mins....then alls good again and I can enjoy my ride ...till the next race