View Poll Results: Team Sky post 2019

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Sky

    3 75.00%
  • Team Comcast

    0 0%
  • Comcast

    0 0%
  • Skycast

    0 0%
  • Other

    1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,059

    Team Sky.....or Comcast

    A bit of fun with the Comcast/Sky announcement.

    From 2020-22 will Team Sky still be Team Sky or will Comcast decide they do actually want naming rights:-
    So will it be.
    1.Team Sky
    2.Team Comcast
    3.Comcast
    4.Skycast
    5.Other

    We now know they are continuing after 2019 so post up your predictions!
    Last edited by ibbo68; 1 Week Ago at 4:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Bridge over the River Cam
    Posts
    5,265
    Sorry for being a dullard, but what news is this?
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

  3. #3
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,059
    As I posted in the "Sky to stop funding thread" Comcast are to 70% fund Team Sky in 2020/21 with other sponsors to fund the other 30%.Comcast do not want naming rights(or so they say).Must be cheaper than paying off long term contracts.
    https://road.cc/content/news/254305-...Lp5fLH3OZlg6Lk




  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,461
    Team Sky I reckon... why waste that brand capital...
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

  5. #5
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Bridge over the River Cam
    Posts
    5,265
    Interesting stuff!
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

  6. #6
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Posts
    7,775
    Virgin.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

    God - why am I so great !!!


  7. #7
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,059
    Could be Tesla is some of the Social Media rumours are to be believed.......

  8. #8
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Bridge over the River Cam
    Posts
    5,265
    Livestrong?
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Livestrong?
    That would be hilarious... well he has made a few bob on Uber shares!
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

  10. #10
    Senior Member ibbo68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,059
    Can you imagine how unpopular Sky would be if LA got involved......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •