Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time

Bloody Politics and Politicians.

Well, how to fook up a Country.

Years ago we joined a thing called the EU - took metric but kept the pound and driving on the left.

Then we took a vote and decided to leave and become a singular identity again - for better or for worse.

Now we are up shite creek without a paddle as the People we have voted to represent us, have failed to perform their duties.

So whos fault is it that this once Great Country is now a laughing stock of the world.

Is it Mrs May - who put together the deal and was only given or allowed to have the smallest bits the EU would allow - (make it hard for the UK to leave and no one else will want to leave our little group).

Is it the other idiots who want it all and wont give up despite the end result being such a shambles.

Is it the People who voted for the leave....

Is it the people that want the Country to have another vote - What the fook - we don't have another vote after anything just because we lost and were not happy about it and want to stamp our feet, we don't replay a game, just because our team lost. Oh..... its the best of 3 thing.

All that I know is now the bloody thing will continue to be on the news and TV for even longer and bore the shite out of me.

When it come to making a total fook up of things - welcome to the British Political Farmyard.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    For the sake of my sanity, I am going to tell myself I didn't see this thread.
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

It too shall pass.

Just keep cycling!
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Nothing to see here,move along

It's David Cameron's fault. For:
    1. Promising a referendum in the first place just to save his own job - I seriously hope he goes to hell for that.
    2. Stupidly allowing the referendum result to be carried by a simple majority rather than e.g. a 2/3 majority. The ramifications were (are) too serious for leave to be invoked by a simple majority.

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    Is it the people that want the Country to have another vote - What the fook - we don't have another vote after anything just because we lost and were not happy about it and want to stamp our feet, we don't replay a game, just because our team lost. Oh..... its the best of 3 thing.
    Tell that to the Scottish Independence supporters......

I blame the spineless Brexiters who did not stay the course with the negotiations with the EU and gave up at the first sign of resistance, not to mention Cameron who resigned on day 1. Say what you like about May, she doing her best with a very, very bad hand.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    I hated her when she was the Home Sec - as it infulenced my job and she never backed down despite the Feds agression towards her.

However - she has balls (probaly literally)

As a PM - she stands her ground well - Shes doing a good job - just the spineless others letting the EU get one over on us all.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by VLAD (the Friendly Vamp) View Post
    As a PM - she stands her ground well - Shes doing a good job - just the spineless others letting the EU get one over on us all.
    I wasn’t going to comment but:-
    WHAT???????
    SERIOUSLY????
    She is by far the worst PM I can remember....even worse than that other rancid bitch Thatcher(and I’m from a mining family!)
    Fail after fail after fail.Lie after lie after lie.
    All she’s been good at is lying.
    Typical Tory.She needs to go now before she takes this Country further into the abyss she’s created.
    Full weight Cnut.