Idiots everywhere.

Just out walking the dog with the lad.Had to call at local Coop for onions.Anyway came out of Coop waiting at T-junction to cross.Audi A4 approaches to my left towards T-Junction.I could clearly see the woman driving had her phone directly in front of her faceShe stops at junction so I walk up to her car and knocked on the window,she opened window.
    Me:-"Get off your fucking phone whilst you're driving"
    Her:-"I'm parked"
    Me:-"You're not parked,you're at a junction and I've just seen you drive up the the junction with the phone in your hand in front of your face"
    Her:-"It's in front of my face that's the same as hands free so fuck off"
    She then pulled away still swearing about me to whoever she was on the phone to.
    Brain dead,half-wit,fuck-wit,idiot

The world's full of them unfortunately.

Saw a corker the other week, chap on a bike, kid (3 year old maybe) on handlebars, wrong side of the road, dusk, no lights, no helmets.

Next time say you have their reg no and will report them to the Police.

I’m staggered that even though it carries 6 points penalty, people still use their phones in the car a lot.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

Frightening thought for me is. You can be as illuminated and reflecting like a Good one.
    But if twat face hasn’t got his eyes on the road! It don’t me jack.
    Wish I hadn’t seen that Spanish episode

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Next time film them on the phone at the junctions and then as they drive off and the encounter - make sure you get the Reg and pass top police on the new vido hot site.

Should get a conviction out of that....... he says hopefully after faiuling to get a copnviction against the knobhead who kept driving past out cottage on wrong side of road on blind hill and bend and at speeds over 60mph. Despite 2 statements from ex officers the locals decided there was not enough despite 20 video files of his actions. Wankers.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Avoid Paris View Post
    Frightening thought for me is. You can be as illuminated and reflecting like a Good one.
    But if twat face hasn’t got his eyes on the road! It don’t me jack.
    Wish I hadn’t seen that Spanish episode
    Same.

At least one would have a chance to try to evade contact with idiots approaching from where you can see them, but no such luck being hit like that. Considering the amount of close passes I've had too....really doesn't bear thinking about.

The slightest clip could be goodnight.

Can't get over the issues I've had and no other party was involved so imagine being taken out by some twat on the phone which seems endemic these days.

Senior Member VLAD (the Friendly Vamp)'s Avatar
    Flying through your bedroom window at night time
    Try being taken out by the bloke coming towards you and then turning across your path in a large 4 x 4 as your cycling down hill.

That hurts I can tell you - thank fook I'm fat and know how to land softly. or I wouldn't be here.
    "Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself."
    Gene Simmons - Kiss

God - why am I so great !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRSboy View Post
    Next time say you have their reg no and will report them to the Police.

I’m staggered that even though it carries 6 points penalty, people still use their phones in the car a lot.
    Maybe if it was instant 12 month ban and retest it might deter all but the really couldn't give a toss brigade?

Indeed.

Ask them how they’d feel if they saw the bus driver on the phone while driving their little precious to school.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone