Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relive videos

Relive videos

Anyone who's still riding on road notice that the Relive videos seem to take a lot longer to build recently? Not a problem as such but previously I'd open up the email, click on the link and the ride would be available to view straight away whereas now it takes a few minutes to build, even for a short ride. Progress eh...
    All the gear and no idea.

Maybe they’re quicker if you’re a subscriber?

What you mean Premium Strava? I subscribe to Relive, that's how I get the videos or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    What you mean Premium Strava? I subscribe to Relive, that's how I get the videos or am I missing something?
    There’s a free and a subscription version of Relive.I have the free but haven’t synced a ride for weeks so don’t know if it’s working slower.
    Relive Club is 8 a month.
    You can get Relive videos through app or PC without having to join the Club but you get more features/options with Club.
    Last edited by ibbo68; 3 Weeks Ago at 1:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbo68 View Post
    There’s a free and a subscription version of Relive.I have the free but haven’t synced a ride for weeks so don’t know if it’s working slower.
    Relive Club is 8 a month.
    You can get relive videos through app or PC without having to join the Club.
    OK. Well, no interest in paying for it! I just get videos on pc, I got an email today about Relive Moments, advertising the app.

I have it on my PC and have the App but I’m not paying the 8pm either.The free version does what I need.

Yes it is increasingly slow. To be honest I rarely look at the videos now.

I also find the videos could do with more dynamics... the line just zooms around the route, it would be good if it did it on an actual basis using speed data (but obviously sped up by alot!) to show relative speed on climbs, descents and flat.

I did not even know it had a subscription.
    "If you act like you know what you are doing, you can do anything you want- except neurosurgery"- Sharon Stone

The paid version gives you the options to edit/add music etc but not looked too much into it.
    I’m not willing to shell out 96 to find out if the subscription is worth it!
    I had a 7 day trial offer to Club about 18 months ago but never used it.
    Last edited by ibbo68; 3 Weeks Ago at 4:31 PM.

Who the hell will pay 8 a month...for something they only look at once...that's all I ever do...it's a good app....but I would never pay for it....if strava was pay only....then I'll pay..because it is great....but I'm happy with the free version

You can get the videos to process quicker by opening the app and then choosing to create that way. Literally takes minutes.

I've been getting loads of old Relive emails lately. Some of them relate to activities well over a year ago. Emailed their support to see if they're having an issue.

Anyone else been experiencing this?