Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member The return of Marty Wild's Avatar
    Tights? These go under the BIBs?
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

Quote Originally Posted by The return of Marty Wild View Post
    Tights? These go under the BIBs?
    Bib-longs,Bib-tights are the same thing although some refer to tights as having no Chamois.
    Proper tights are like running leggings and go over/under Bib-shorts depending on your preference.
    Last edited by ibbo68; 2 Weeks Ago at 2:01 PM.

Sorry, being dense. I was if there is anything to go under BIB tights as your legs are the least insulated when you're all dressed up. Don't really need it as I only go out in proper cold temps for the commute so not exposed for long. Was just wondering to myself....
    "Iím glad you asked me twice, you see I am a bilingual, Iím a bilingual illiterateÖ I canít read in two languages."

I can't wear tights under Bibs as it's uncomfy and IMO it defeats the object of having a Chamois.I have a pair of Thermal Bib-longs(Mavic) and on really cold days I wear a pair of Summer bibs with the chamois removed over the top.

Interesting stuff! Thankfully I don't experience rides where that level of attire is necessary.